1/269 Parade Road Fort Cochin, Kerala -
Malabar House is part of Fort Cochin's
historical fabric. Its recorded history
dates back to 1755, when Jan Herman Clausing,
a Dutch, bought the property from Mathew
Henrich Beyls. Subsequently owned by spice
traders, tea traders and bankers, it became
1996 Fort Cochin's first boutique heritage
45 Km From Cochin Airport.
Type of Rooms
The Malabar House
has 17 highly individual rooms and suites:
11 deluxe rooms on the ground floor,
5 roof garden suites on the 1st floor, and
the duplex Malabar suite.
Conferences - Meetings - Events
restaurant is the crossroads
of tradition & innovation, of South
India & the west. Specialising in
refined & market fresh food, we are
reputed to be one of the finest seafood
restaurants in the South.
cable TV, telephone, wire-free internet,
safe deposit lockers
swimming pool, travel desk, money changing,
walking map through Fort Cochin, free
bicycles, Ayurvedic spa, the wine lounge.